17 Nov Las Vegas Uniform Manufacturing News – Updated weekly
Las Vegas Uniforms is celebrating it’s 15th year in business. We are bringing you this feed containing uniform manufacturing news as a courtesy. Our mission is to provide news, information and opportunities about uniform manufacturers, dealers and distributors. In Las Vegas, with the hotels, casinos, convention services, hospitals and emergency services, we stay on top of the trends in uniform manufacturing. Because we have been in business 15 years, Las Vegas uniforms is your one stop shop for uniforms, public safety equipment and embroidery.
- Ozwald Boateng to design new British Airways uniforms
- Textile Science and Technology Shape the Future of Apparel Manufacturing
- US Air Force rolls out new official uniform
- Flying Cross launches industry’s first three-season outerwear garment compatible with external carriers
- The Environment’s New Clothes: Biodegradable Textiles Grown from Live Organisms
- Sympatex comes out with Utmospheric shoe technology
- ‘Smart’ Fabrics Lead To Clothes That Can Detect Human Motion
- VF Corporation Announces Intention to Create Two Independent, Publicly Traded Companies
- What The Fashion Industry Can Learn From North Face And Vans Parent VF Corp.
- What Should I Focus On?
- Barco Uniforms Adds Premium Upgrades To Grey’s Anatomy™ Scrub Collection, Providing Unrivaled Comfort And Flexibility
- Navy Announces New PT Uniform, Unisex Jackets, Boots and More
- ELBECO INTRODUCES THE NEW GO-TO FIRST RESPONDER SHIRT
- Textile industry to change drastically in 10 years: Report
- PWS NAMED SPEED QUEEN DISTRIBUTOR OF THE YEAR