05 May Tips to Keep in Mind When Buying Your Scrubs
Clean, well-made scrubs are essential whether you are a student nurse or an RN. However, some schools, employers, and training centers impose dress codes. So when buying uniforms in Las Vegas consider the quality of the scrubs and your organization’s rules. The scrubs you buy should be according to the color or pattern allowed by the code. If you are lucky enough to have absolute freedom in choosing you scrubs, you will have a lot of fun shopping at the best uniform store in Las Vegas. Here are some tips to help you pick the best.
Helpful Tips for When You are Buying Scrubs
1. When buying white scrub, choose a fabric that is safe to bleach. Fabrics such as wool, silk, mohair, leather, and spandex should not be bleached. We recommend the Cherokee Workwear Unisex V-Neck Top in White. It is one of the most widely used nurse uniforms in Las Vegas. Because of its 55% cotton and 45% polyester poplin blend, it is safe to bleach, wash and hang to dry. What’s more desirable is that it does not wrinkle so you can wear it without ironing.
2. When buying colored scrubs, make sure the top and the pants are a good match. Buy good quality scrubs with fabrics that don’t fade easily. As a nurse, you need to have a clean appearance. The last thing you need is a scrub set that looks old and unkempt.
3. Buy nursing scrubs with large, easily accessible pockets. As a nurse, your job requires the use of numerous tools such as pens and note pads, stethoscopes, test results, scissor, among others. The Cherokee V-Neck Knit Panel Top in Teal Blue is a great choice. It has four accessible pockets. This includes a scissor pocket and a cell phone pocket with tab snap closure to keep your items safe. Pair it with Mid Rise Moderate Flare Drawstring Pant in Teal Blue which has front slash pockets, an instrument loop, and a back pocket.
4. Buy the right size. Try as many scrubs as you can. Make sure you buy something that feels comfortable. It should not be too tight nor too baggy. When buying tops check the shoulders, arms, and torso. Check the crotch when buying pants. When trying scrubs on inside the fitting room, do some stretching and bending to make sure that the stitches are tight enough.
5. Don’t sacrifice style. You will be wearing your scrubs regularly. They need to be stylish so you don’t dread wearing them every day. Indulge in a cute and stylish scrub unless your company or your school provides specific scrub designs or style.
Buy Nurse Uniforms at Our Store in Las Vegas
You will find these tips handy when looking for nurse uniforms in Las Vegas at our store. You will be wearing those scrubs while running about, standing, and attending to patients. Choose the ones that are easy to clean, practical, stylish, and soft enough to keep you comfortable the entire shift. If you have any inquiries about the products and services we offer, don’t hesitate to contact us. It would be our pleasure to answer your queries.